We’re looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join our growing team of aluminium specialists
Innoval Technology is a technical consultancy and one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical expertise to the aluminium rolling and extrusion industries. We’re part of Danieli, a global manufacturer of process equipment for the metals industry.
As many of the automotive OEMs strive to make their vehicles lighter, the demand for aluminium has never been stronger than it is now. Of course, aluminium is a key material in many other markets such as aerospace, marine, packaging, building and construction. Each has its own set of technical challenges which need our support.
It’s certainly an exciting time to work in aluminium and the future is looking very bright.
Can you help us grow?
As the market grows, we must grow too. We need to ensure we can support all markets by providing a unique resource of aluminium expertise. Our strength is in the breadth of this expertise and we’re always looking to supplement our team with new talent. Please have a look at the job opportunities listed below.
Process Engineer – Rolling Mills
|You will join a world-class team providing a unique resource capable of solving the most complex of metals processing problems. You will ideally have already worked in non-ferrous or possibly ferrous rolling operations to optimise and address flatness, gauge, mill operation and product performance issues, preferably with some knowledge of controller and automation aspects.
The role is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire, but candidates should be aware that the position may involve extensive overseas travel when providing high-quality consultancy and technical services to customers in the global aluminium industry.
Accountability and Responsibility:
- Developing and delivering customer-focused technical solutions, which are both cost effective and timely, to existing and new facilities within the aluminium metals industry.
- A hands-on practical and pragmatic approach to delivering results, based on knowledge and experience, whilst utilising the support of in-house technical resources.
- Should be comfortable working in an industrial manufacturing environment and on specific projects, expect to work away from home for typically up to 30% of the time.
- Taking an active role in planning and decision-making activities within the process engineering team.
- Building and maintaining a strong client network.
- Managing multiple tasks effectively.
- Communicating effectively with Innoval and Danieli colleagues, customers and research partners.
- Delivering results to ensure revenue expectations and business goals are met.
- Working responsibly and safely at all times in accordance with Health & Safety procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy or similar (or with equivalent industrial experience).
- Have already worked in non-ferrous, or possibly ferrous, rolling operations in a process engineering role, and be able to demonstrate a high degree of knowledge in hot and/or cold rolling mills.
- Good communication and presentation skills across a variety of media and formats (face-to-face meetings, telephone, written reports and oral presentations).
- Strong attention to detail combined with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Capable of working both within a team environment and unsupervised.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to: